I just stood with fear
Can’t even shed a tear
A cry, a scream, at that time nothing was clear
Can’t see in the dark
But felt,
Still cant even shed a tear, a cry, a scream at that time nothing was clear
Scared and lonely i felt
No one to turn too
Not even a father to grab him from his belt,
What happened to “the princess” dream?
In a minute my eyes can no longer see
My heart can no longer feel
My screams were loud but could any one hear?
My eyes were so wet but can anyone see?
At that time I knew am in a place no one can reach
A place I felt safe.
Never knew it was a trap
Never knew there was no way out
And I still
Cant even shed a tear, a cry, a scream because still nothing seems clear.

1 comment:

Sappho said...

My eyes were so wet but can anyone see?
Me I see that your peom is full of sadness, I feel it and really I like it
WELL SAID